Government of Ireland Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships for International Students is awarded based on academic performances and history. The scholarship is created by the Irish government to support researchers in their masters and Ph.D. studies intending to pursue, full-time research in any discipline. Candidates must complete an Undergraduate program and obtained a bachelor’s degree to stand a chance.
Host Institution and Country:
Eligible Universities In Europe.
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarship for all Master’s courses in Europe.
Full scholarships covering tuition, accommodation, meals, and travel expenses are also awarded to successful applicants. 500 EUR of the course fee and of 25 EUR per day of accommodation costs for a maximum of 28 days, and it will extend throughout the duration of your Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. Studies
- Applicants must have a first-class or upper second-class honors bachelor’s, or the equivalent, degree. if neither is available, they must possess a master’s degree if you have already completed a master’s program in the past.
- Applicants must have a valid passport at the time of application.
- You have good academic records from your bachelor’s degree and meet the necessary academic requirements to successfully complete a school in Estonia.
- Enrolled or recently just gained admission for a masters program in Ireland
Target Group or Country:
International students from any part of the world including students from Ireland are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- The first step is to create a profile on the website using the link provided below, read the instructions carefully, and submit your application online.
- The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted early before the deadline.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
The scholarship is available every year.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Note: please bear in mind that Gettoguide does not offer any scholarship, grant, or other forms of financial aid or assistance to students. we simply provide you information and opportunities to apply for available scholarships or grants to help you pay for your studies abroad.